Punjab Technical University will conducts Punjab CET (Punjab Combined Entrance Test) for the Admission in PG courses like MCA, M.Tech, M.A, M.Sc, LLM and Biotechnology etc for Academic year 2013-14. PU CET 2013 Entrance Exam will be held from 15th June 2013 to 18th June 2013. Interested Candidates have to apply Online before 15th May, 2013. Further detailed information about Punjab CET 2013 like eligibility criteria, selection process, online application form link is mention below.
Name of Courses offered by PU CET 2013 :
1. LL.M (2 year semester system)
2. MCA (3 year semester system),
3. MCA (Evening) self financing,
4. M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication (2 year),
5. Masters in Public Health,
6. M.A. (English),
7. M.Tech (Instrumentation),
8. M.Tech (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology),
9. M.E. (Chemical), M.Tech (Polymer),
10. M.Sc (Industrial Chemistry),
11. M.E. (Instrumentation and Control),
12. M.E. (Electronics and Communication Engineering),
13. M.E. (Information Technology) (2 year),
14. M.E. (Computer Science and Engineering),
15. M.Tech (Microelectronics),
16. MBE (Master of Business Economics),
17. MEFB (Master of Entrepreneurship and Family Business),
18. M.Com (Hons),
19. M.Com (Business Innovation),
20. MBA (Commerce and Information Technology) MBA CIT,
21. Master of Physical Education,
22. Bachelor of Physical Education
23. M.Sc (Hons School): Biochemistry, Biophysics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics and Electronics (self financing), Geology
24. M.Sc (2 year): Bioinformatics, Environment Science, Human Genomics, Nuclear Medicine, System Biology and Bioinformatics, Microbial Biotechnology, Medical Physics.
Eligibility Criteria for PU CET 2013 :
Educational Qualification : Candidates are pleased that kindly refer the official notification to get complete details of educational qualification according to the courses for which they will appear for PU CET 2013 Entrance Exam.
Admission Process : Candidates will get admission on the basis of marks obtained in written test.
PU-CET (P.G.) Course Fee :
1. General Candidates would be required to pay Rs. 1600/-.
2. SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs. 800/-.
3. Additional Form (for both general and SC/ST Candidates) : Rs. 700/-.
How to Apply : Candidates who wishes to appear in PU CET 2013 Entrance Exam, they have to first fill Onlinea pplication form on cetpg.puchd.ac.in . Candidates should have Valid Email ID and mobile number while they going to fill PU CET 2013 application form.
Important dates of PU CET 2013 :
Starting date for filling Online application form : 05-04-2013
Last Date for submission of application form : 15-05-2013
Last date for submission of Fee details : 20-05-2013
No correction will be entertained in application form after : 23-05-2013
Date of downloading Admit Card : 31-05-2013
Date of holding Entrance Exam : 15th June to 18 June, 2013
Tentative Date for declaration of Result : 27-06-2013 to 30-06-2013
Click here to get Official notification of PU CET 2013.
CLick Here to Apply Online.